Jakie będą Twoje obowiązki?
- Provide a full administrative support to the US Business Partnering Teams in assign HR and Admin processes (payroll, data management, benefits) in dedicated IT systems.
- Ensure appropriate actions in order to complete HR processes or other related HR audits.
- Respond to employees’ inquiries related to data changes, documentation input as well as provide relevant information if needed.
- Ensure first-pass resolution support in completing employee related data entry tasks as well as complete with service support guidelines
- Proactively liaise with local and US HR Teams to provide sufficient admin services support.
- Perform all activities with best practice and within appropriate KPI.
- Involvement in ad hoc projects if required.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Proficiency in navigating multiple IT systems – experience in other IT support systems will be a plus.
- Ability to work and learn from International Team.
- Ability to work with a high volume of admin data, records and information.
- Methodical approach to work with a strong focus on accuracy, attention to details.
- Practical knowledge of MS Office Suite ( Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Proactive approach and Can Do Attitude.
- Availability to work between: 09:AM - 7:00 PM (due to overlap with USA locations ) Mon-Fri.
- Development within a globally recognized company.
- Full-time employment contract after probation.
- Attractive salary.
- Interesting work with modern IT/ HR support systems.