What will your responsibilities be?
- Account Management.
- Acquiring new clients and briefs.
- Creating credentials, presentations, cold calling, and company representation at meetings.
- Active participation in the RFP process, managing the process, and negotiations.
- Market analysis, researching, and reaching potential customers.
- At least three years of experience working in a similar position in an advertising agency.
- Knowledge about the marketing industry and current trends.
- English language at the level of minimum C1.
- Independence, commitment, and openness to people.
- Ability to make contacts and conduct business talks.
- Ability to independently conduct RFP processes.
- Ability to maintain and develop relationships.
- Excellent work organization and high accuracy.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Attractive salary and a bonus system.
- Working in a recognizable worldwide brand with the support of an American corporation.
- Great freedom of decision-making in the New Business area. Realization of your ideas.
- Working for interesting, well-known, international, and local brands.
- Gaining extensive experience through interdisciplinary and inspiring projects.