Who are we at Marin’s / Quad In-Store?
For 25 years, Marin’s has been dedicated to the development, manufacture and distribution of innovative in-store POS solutions for brands and retailers worldwide.
Since 2015, as part of Quad, one of the world’s leading service providers of printing and marketing solutions, we bring decades of experience in point-of-sale communication.
Join us as a Cardboard Designer
To support our sales teams in the French, German and English markets, we are looking for a cardboard Designer based in Paris (20).
Reporting to the Research and Development Manager, you will be in charge of developing and proposing cardboard POS solutions that meet our customers’ needs, and ensuring the proper production of the documents required for the manufacture of our products both at our production plant and at our manufacturing partners.
Apply via button or send your application by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What will your responsibilities be?
- Participate in briefings with the sales team
- Design of technical drawings on Artioscad
- Cutting prototypes and associated packaging on the Kongsberg die-cutting table
- Preparing tools for quotations
- Creation of files and bills of material for production launch
- Development of innovative solutions with project managers in other European markets
- You have at least 5 years experience in a comparable role in the POS, packaging or printing sectors.
- You are passionate about your job and want to put your skills and qualities to good use in a project that inspires you.
- Creative, you want to express your own ideas.
- You are autonomous and rigorous
- You are a team player and have good interpersonal skills.
- You are familiar with Artios CAD and have some knowledge of the Adobe package.
- You have good communication skills in English (oral and written)
- Develop challenging projects in close collaboration with the biggest brands to allow them to shine at the point of sale
- An advantageous salary package: Swile meal ticket card, mutual insurance company covered at 100% and reimbursement of half of your public transport subscription and implementation of the Kilometric Bicycle Allowance
- A teleworking charter allowing you to work in Home Office 2 days a week.
- Moments shared between colleagues: onboarding with all the teams, team rituals, organisation of picnics, festive events
- A Godfather/mother to help you integrate and develop with us